The app offers a wide variety of contents (texts, photos, videos, sound and visual effects in 3D) which pop up according to where you are geolocated. ARROMANCHES 1944 has been created with the collaboration of the Juno Beach Center of the Musée de la libération of Arromanches and of the Mémorial de la Paix of Caen.
The app is available in sign language for people with a hearing disability and in audio description for people with a visual disability.
Immersive augmented reality :
• Views of the port as it was in 1944
• 360° panoramic view
• Geotagged vocal descriptions
• Game involving flying over the port
• Videos promoting the museums
• Accessible to people with a visual disability
• Accessible to people with a hearing disability
• Accessible to people with reduced mobility
Duis dolor est
6 June 2013
Augmented reality experience